Date of Inception: May 27, 2022
Scroll to the bottom of the page to see a list of important changes and their effective dates.
- Our Blog
- We will not consider information you upload to public portions of our site (such as a blog, forum, or chat room) to be proprietary, private, or confidential. We have no duty to monitor or edit posts to this site; nevertheless, we reserve the right to examine such contributions and remove any material that we deem inappropriate. Posting, transmitting, promoting, utilizing, distributing, or storing content that may put us in legal trouble.
- reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review, edit, remove, or delete any content submitted as a comment to the blog or discussion forum given for display or placement on this site in its sole discretion and without notice. We reserve the right to remove or refuse to post content that includes profanity, sexual content, overly graphic, disturbing, or offensive material, vulgar or abusive language, hate speech, defamatory comments, or offensive language directed at a specific demographic, personal attacks of any kind, spam, or commercial product or service promotions.
- Defamation; Notice under the Communications Decency Act. As a provider of “interactive computer services” under the Communications Decency Act, 47 USC Section 230, our liability for defamation and other claims arising from third-party postings on this site is restricted as provided therein. We are not responsible for any third-party material or information placed on this site. We do not guarantee the accuracy of such postings or exercise any editorial control over them, nor do we assume any legal responsibility or liability in connection with such postings, including any responsibility or liability for investigating or verifying the accuracy of any content or other information contained in such postings.
- Separate Contracts This site may provide you with products, services, and/or content. As a condition of your use and/or purchase of such products, services, and/or content, we retain the right to ask you to agree to separate agreements.
- Ownership. The information on this site is protected by law, including copyright laws in the United States and international treaties. We and/or others own the copyrights and other intellectual property in the content of this site. All other rights are reserved, except for the limited rights granted hereunder.
- Liability Restrictions IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS SITE AND/OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECT
- Indemnity. By using or submitting any information to this website, you agree to defend and hold DFA, its employees, officers, directors, associates, affiliated advertisers, and their related companies harmless from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorneys fees) arising from your use of any information obtained through this website, or any submission of pet food retailer listings, advertisements, or forum comments you may provide.
- Links to other people’s websites. We do not review or control the content of third-party websites that link to or from this site, and we do not represent that their information is accurate or suitable. You use any third-party site on your own initiative and risk, and you may be subject to the terms of service and privacy policies of such sites.
- Controlling legislation. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, excluding conflict-of-law rules. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded from application.
- Personal Information Transferred Outside of Your Country of Residence Any personal information you provide on this site will be stored and processed on our servers in the United States solely. If you live outside the United States, you agree to have your personal information transferred to the United States from your home country.
- Severability. If any part of these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, it will be amended to the extent necessary and possible to make it valid and enforceable. In any case, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of these terms, and these terms shall continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as provided above, as the case may be.
- unforeseen circumstances. We are not liable for damages resulting from delays or failures in delivery caused by events beyond our reasonable control and without our fault or negligence, such as acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, Internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures.
Modified at: May 27, 2022