This page explains our policies for collecting, using, and disclosing personal data when you use our Service, as well as your options for dealing with that data.
Your information is used to offer and improve the Service.
You agree to the collection and use of information in line with this policy by using the Service.
– Personal data is information about a living person who may be identified from it.
– Service “insert link of the site here”
– Data gathered automatically as a result of using the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself is known as use data (for example, the duration of a page visit).
– Cookies are little data files that are saved on your device
– Any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Data Controller is referred to as a Data Processor (or Service Provider).In order to process your data more effectively, we may employ the services of several Service Providers.
– Any living human who uses our Service and is the subject of Personal Data is referred to as a Data Subject.
Types of Data collected
We may ask you to provide us with personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”) while using our Service. The following examples of personally identifiable information are not exhaustive:
– Cookies and usage or data
We may contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your Personal Data. By following the unsubscribe link or instructions included in any email we send, you can opt out of receiving any or all of these communications from us.
We may also gather information about how you use the Service (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data could include things like your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you view, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and cookie data
We track activities on our referring deals certain information using cookies and other tracking technologies.
Cookies are little data files that may or may not contain an anonymous unique identification. A website sends cookies to your browser, which are then saved on your device. Beacons, tags, and scripts are also utilized as tracking technologies to collect and track information, as well as to develop and analyze our Service.
You may set your browser to reject all cookies or to notify you when one is received. You may not be able to utilize some parts of our Service if you refuse to accept cookies.
Cookies we Use
– Analytics and performance cookies
– Targeted and analytics cookies
Use of data:
– To maintain and deliver our service
– To keep you informed about any changes to our referring deals
– To enable you to take part in interactive parts of our Service if you so desire.
– To provide assistance to customers
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Because of the following reasons, Clicks and Traffic by Name Operator may process your Personal Data:
– We must fulfill a contract with you.
– You’ve given us your consent.
– Our legitimate interests in processing are not superseded by your rights. to abide by the law
Retention of Data
We will keep and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal duties (for example, if relevant laws compel us to keep your data), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Usage Data will be kept by Clicks and Traffic by Name Operator for internal analysis. Except where this data is used to reinforce the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally compelled to maintain this data for longer periods of time, we will keep usage data for a shorter length of time.
Transfer of data
Your data, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and stored on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction, where data protection regulations may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are situated outside of the United States and choose to send information to us, please be aware that we will transmit and handle your data, including Personal Data, in the United States.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure of law agreement
If compelled by law or in response to valid demands from public authorities, Clicks and Traffic by Name Operator may be required to release your Personal Data.
Clicks and Traffic by Name Operator may disclose your Personal Data if we have reasonable grounds to believe that it is required to:
– To fulfill a legal requirement
– To safeguard and defend Clicks and Traffic by Name Operator rights and property
– To prevent or investigate potential misbehavior involving the Service.
– To safeguard the personal safety of Service users or the general public
– In order to avoid legal liabilities
“Do Not Track” Signals Under California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is not something we support. Do Not Track is a browser setting that lets websites know you don’t want to be monitored.
By going to your browser’s Preferences or Settings page, you can set or disable “Do Not Track.”
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
You have some data protection rights if you live in the European Economic Area (EEA). Clicks and Traffic by Name Operator will make reasonable efforts to allow you to correct, modify, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Please contact us if you want to know what Personal Data we have about you and if you want it removed from our systems.
The right to be corrected. If your information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have it corrected.
The right to raise objections. You have the right to object to our use of your personal information.
The restriction right. You have the right to have the processing of your personal information restricted.
Data portability is a legal right. You have the right to a copy of the information we have about you that is organized, machine-readable, and generally used.
Please be aware that before responding to such inquiries, we may ask you to verify your identity.
You have the right to file a complaint with a Data Protection Authority regarding the way we collect and utilize your personal information. Please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area for more information (EEA).
Third-party Service Providers may be used to monitor and evaluate how our Service is used.
Links to other site
We have no control over or responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
We do not intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Please contact us if you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your kid has provided us with Personal Data.
If we learn that we have obtained Personal Data from children without parental agreement, we will take steps to erase the data from our servers.
701 5th Ave
New Kensington, PA 15068
Effective date: May 26, 2022
Revised: May 26, 2022